What Are the Four Types of Dentures?
As a general dentistry service, dentures are designed to provide a solution to missing teeth. There are four main types of dentures, each serving a specific purpose and offering different benefits:
- Full Dentures: These are complete dentures that replace all your missing teeth.
- Partial Dentures: These dentures are designed to replace one or more missing teeth and are held in place by clasps that fit onto nearby healthy teeth. They can be removed for cleaning or during sleep.
- Temporary Dentures: Also known as immediate dentures, these are complete dentures received during the same teeth replacement session. They are typically used as a temporary solution until a custom-made set of dentures can be created.
- Fixed Bridge: A fixed bridge consists of one or more false teeth attached to healthy teeth on both sides, making them permanent and unable to be removed.
We provide our patients with full and partial dentures at Kuhr Dental Group to meet their dental needs.
What Are Other General Dentistry Services Offered at Kuhr Dental Group?
At Kuhr Dental Group, we offer a wide range of teeth replacement services designed to address the needs of our patients. Dr. Kuhr and his highly trained dental team are dedicated to providing high-quality care using the latest technology and equipment.
- Dentures (Full and Partial)
- Root Canal Therapy
Our goal is to provide personalized and comprehensive dental care to help our patients achieve and maintain optimal oral health.